We will send you an email to reset your password.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
General and Application
This website is operated by Goldbox Amstrerdam. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Goldbox Amsterdam.
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and us about the delivery of goods, which are ordered from the Goldbox online shop under the web-site www.goldboxamsterdam.com.
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorised access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
(3) The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to us are correct and complete. The customer shall inform us immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
Placing an Order and Acceptance of Offer
(1) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “Add to Cart”.
(b) Select “View Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(d) Choose your payment method and enter all bank/creditcard details.
(2) After placing an order, we will send an email to the customer which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(3) We accept the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email.
(4) The payment will be collected after the order has been received.
Prices and Conditions of Payment
(1) All prices stated on the www.goldboxamsterdam.com online-shop are in euro and prices inclusive of 0% Dutch VAT. These are introductory prices and limited only for a period of time. All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Shipping costs are not included.
(2) For payment we only accepts the following creditcards: Visa, MasterCard, and Maestro. Goldbox also accepts other methods of payment, such as Ideal and Klarna.
(3) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(4) We do not offer tax-free purchases on orders from Non-EU countries.
(5) If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
(6) Goldbox reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
(1) Products which are “in stock” will be delivered inside The Netherlands within 2-5 working days and within and outside the EU will be 5-15 working days.
(2) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, we will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to 8 weeks for customers within the EU and up to 10 weeks for customers who are located outside the EU.
(3) The shipping costs depend on the customer’s location.
(4) We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(5) In case of delivery outside EU, the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(1) Items bought on sale are not returnable for exchange or refund. All sales are final.
(2) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days.Goods should be returned in their original packaging attached with the security (Goldbox) tag. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return. The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail, fax), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 14-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. The customer is only entitled to return the goods directly to Goldbox Amsterdam.
(3) In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
(4) We will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
(5) Items can only be returned in case they are still packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages with the security (Goldbox) tag attached to item(s). Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We only refund to the creditcard that was used to place the order - this is to prevent fraud!
Retention of title
Goldbox Amsterdam retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
Copyright and use of the website
(1) After the purchase Goldbox Amsterdam is still the owner of all intellectual property rights, particularly design rights and copyrights, concerning its goods.
(2) The customer is not entitled to extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website. In particular, the customer may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website.
(3) The customer must not use the website(s) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
(1) Goldbox Amsterdam is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) Goldbox Amsterdam will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
(3) If necessary for the processing of payment, we will transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment.